After careful consideration and consultation I hereby declare effective Tuesday November 17, 2020 all in person Lodge activities are placed on hold until November 30th. This order is in line with the request by the Province of Alberta that we limit all social gatherings to reduce the escalation and spread of the Covid-19 virus. The one exception will be the last District Meeting scheduled for Beaverhills District on Saturday November 28 – this will proceed under the current limitations of 15 attendees. Lodge activities will resume December 1, 2020 unless this order is extended. We must continue to follow existing public health measures to keep ourselves and others safe:
- Keep 2 metres apart when you can, wear a mask when you can’t
- Practice good hygiene: wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes
- Monitor your symptoms every day
- If sick, stay home, get tested, and follow mandatory isolation requirements while waiting for results:
- if positive, isolate from others for 10 days or until symptoms are gone, whichever is longer
- Avoid non-essential travel
When we resume Lodge activities members will be expected to follow the established protocols until they have been relaxed or revoked.
- All members shall pre-register with the Lodge Secretary, visitation is discouraged and only to be at the invitation of the Worshipful Master.
- Masks (N95 preferred) shall be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all contact locations within the lodge facility.
- Physical distancing to be observed when entering, leaving and within the Lodge.
- Lingering about the lodge entry way and halls is strongly discouraged.
- If you are ill, feel unwell or have someone in your home unwell – remain at home.
- Contact tracing sheets are mandatory and must be retained. Fraternally,
Reg Karbonik, Grand Master